While I manage to sneak it in here and there, I can’t get past the fact that Greek yogurt is not, well…good. Though I do find creative ways to consume it once in a while (pumpkin smoothie), the true GY eaters would (and should) never let me into their club given that I’m simply a wannabe dancing around the perimeter of their healthy, if not sour, world.
You may be a Greek Yogurt wannabe like me if:
- You only eat the fruit flavored kind.
- Your consuming only a dollop, in a savory dish. Perhaps masquerading as sour cream?
- It’s an ingredient in something else you’ve made, thus leading to the pussification of greek yogurt. And of you.
- You gagged as it made contact with your taste-buds. Or your smell-buds.
- You call it by a pet name like ‘yogee’. Pluralizing will also deduct points (see: yogees, yogs, greeks yogs, chobanies and the like).
- You sweeten it with agave, honey, plantain extracts, bee pollen, rock candy, lead paint chips or other contemptible but necessary add-ins.
- You did something to it that made it enjoyable to eat.